Thursday, September 5, 2024

A Challenge To Beast Body Amanda Earl


Dear Amanda Earl,

Where's Beast Body? I was hoping she'd enlighten me on Postmodernity. I challenge her to a public debate anytime anywhere.

Your "reading" of my personal blog essay (not a scholarly essay as you seem to believe) was so heinous, such a piece of vulgar feminist vitriol that I am ENTITLED to a fair hearing instead of an attack on a well-meaning share I made to (what I thought was) a friend.
You did not even read or comprehend the article because I explain in it what I'm doing: An autobiographical thought piece on pomo and my personal experience in the Asemic Movement. I've been a scholar of pomo for decades. Just search.

Most of my profs were males 40 years ago. My experience is being male. And if in that article I acknowledge KS for WAVVe and for applying glitchart to asemics and is a woman contributing to pomo I will damned well say that in my writing because I also have freedom of speech and academic freedom even though you try to shout me down.
I believe KS has contributed to pomo via glitchart. Why would this bother someone?
A CIVIL public discussion is needed because your attack on my blog piece was pure thuggery.
Hey Beast Body, what will be a fair ratio of m/f in my blog entries? Of course, we have gay, bi trans people. BTW not everyone in the world is white? So what to do?
I will accept an apology in lieu of the debate.

- De Villo Sloan

No comments:

Post a Comment