Wednesday, June 19, 2019

2 X Jayne B. Lyons & De Villo Sloan




Asemic visual poetry collab by Jayne B. Lyons (Minnesota, USA)
& De Villo Sloan (New York, USA)
 
 
Here are two more pieces that complete the recent series of Asemic Front 2 collaborations by Jayne B. Lyons and me. The starters for these were - from my perspective - incomplete and problematic. I did not really expect to see them again. Jayne did, I think, exceptional work salvaging them for the Asemic Front project. She has made them transcend and outshine their origins. In comparison to our previous collabs, I believe these two are more complex and textural. I have documented them in some detail, but the scans do not completely capture the subtle nuances of these compositions, mostly the work of Jayne B. Lyons.
 
- DVS
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Visual poetry collab by Jayne B. Lyons & De Villo Sloan
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment