Thursday, August 12, 2021

Kerri Pullo Remix (2012-2021) is an Instant Classic


By Kerri Pullo (Arizona, USA) (Gel pen added 
to painted paper from 2012; remix 2021)


Artist, visual poet, asemic writer of extraordinary talent, Kerri Pullo, is a longtime contributor to Asemic Front 2. I deeply appreciate that over the years she has often chosen to first share with us new work that has gone on to have an impact on broader communities.

I am thrilled to have the opportunity to share what I consider to be a very significant Kerri Pullo work, shown here, that applies her current asemic calligraphy style to a background from 2012. 

Since MinXus-LynXus published a collection of her asemics pre-2013, I have more than a passing interest & admiration for her work circa 2012 & her remarkable evolution to a major asemic figure today. I gather many AF2 readers are KP fans as well.

- De Villo Sloan





No comments:

Post a Comment