Friday, June 4, 2021

Experimental Asemics: Two Pieces by Jeannette Geissler (Munich, Bavaria, Germany)


"Asemic Experiment # 1" by Jeanette Geissler Munich, Bavaria, Germany)


I am thrilled to welcome Jeanette Geissler to Asemic Front 2. She titled these two pieces experiments (& it might seem that way to her). To me, they are excellent & interesting examples of asemic vispo. 

However, her titles were de-materialized & re-configured in a nano-second in my mind as "Experimental Asemics." I thus throw yet another shard of jargon into the porridge: Experimental Asemics. 

Jeanette Geissler is a relatively new member of the ever-fertile Asemic Writing for Mail Artists group at IUOMA-Ning. Deepest thanks to Jeanette for these contributions & I look forward to sharing more at Asemic Front 2.

- De Villo Sloan





"Asemic Experiment # 2" by Jeanette Geissler Munich, Bavaria, Germany)








No comments:

Post a Comment